Having a picnic is an enjoyable way to bond with our friends and family. If you’re planning such an event, then you need to make a picnic flyer template to invite everyone and share the details of the picnic. A picnic invitation template is a great way to let everyone know what to expect, when to come, and more.
- 1 Picnic Flyer Templates
- 2 Why have a picnic?
- 3 Company Picnic Flyers
- 4 Types of picnic flyer templates
- 5 Picnic Invitation Templates
- 6 Creative picnic themes for your picnic flyer template
- 7 Company Picnic Flyer Templates
- 8 Tips for creating a picnic flyer template
- 9 Picnic Flyer Samples
- 10 Other things to prepare when planning a picnic
Picnic Flyer Templates
Read on to learn more about these templates, how to make them, and what else you need to plan a picnic.
Why have a picnic?
Picnics are a great way to celebrate, relax, and unwind while having fun. There are many things to consider when planning a picnic from the food to the guests, and even making a picnic flyer template. You can use our template or design one on your own. For instance, creating a company picnic flyer for your company picnic will make you feel more excited about planning the occasion.
There are many reasons why you can have a picnic. Some examples are:
- To gather in one place and spend time with friends and family.
- To strengthen the bond between employees.
- To express one’s love for his/her partner.
- To give the kids a time to play and have fun outdoors.
There are many other reasons why people plan and host picnics. The fun part about planning a picnic is when you think about the theme, the food, and all the other details which will bring everything together.
Company Picnic Flyers
Types of picnic flyer templates
The best way to disseminate the information about your picnic is through a picnic invitation template. You can design the template according to the theme of the event then place all of the details on it such as the venue, the time, the date, and if your guests need to bring anything or dress a certain way.
No matter what design you use, make sure that it has a lot of colors to make it attractive and appealing to everyone invited. For instance, if you’re planning a picnic for kids, use different colors as well as images which appeal to kids. If you’re planning a summer picnic, use bright colors along with summer icons such as umbrellas, sunglasses, and popsicle sticks. When it comes to the design, there are endless possibilities! Here are some types of templates you can make for:
- 4th of July picnic
- Backyard barbecue picnic
- Birthday picnic
- Church picnic
- Company picnic
- Family picnic
- School picnic
- Spring picnic
- Summer picnic
- Sunday brunch picnic
Picnic Invitation Templates
Creative picnic themes for your picnic flyer template
Summer is right around the corner and with it comes parties, events, and other fun activities. The warm and sunny days provide us with a perfect time to come together and spend time with those we love. When you’re thinking of a theme for your picnic, think about who you’re planning to invite as well as the purpose of your picnic. But if you want to go with a fun and unique theme, try these out:
A silent picnic
How long do you think your guests can last without saying anything? Provide your guests with other ways to communicate with each other such as by writing notes, using body language, Morse code, and more. This is a fun and creative way to appreciate the peace amidst the usual hustle and bustle of everyday life.
An old-school picnic
By old school, we mean no gadgets! Nowadays, most of us have our eyes glued to our smartphones, tablets, and other devices. So why not challenge your guests to keep these modern items hidden so you can spend quality time with each other the old-fashioned way?
An outdoor movie-themed picnic
Plan a movie-themed picnic where you watch your favorite films outdoors. Before the event, take a survey and ask your guests which movies they want to watch or what types of movies they would like to see. This type of picnic would be more suitable in the evening when the stars are out, and you can eat your favorite movie time snacks and treats.
A superhero picnic
We all love watching movies and reading comic books about superheroes, right? So why not plan a picnic where your guests can dress up as their favorite superheroes? You can even start a competition where the best-dressed guest gets a prize.
An international food picnic
This is a great way to explore different cuisines and find out which ones are the most tantalizing. You can prepare all the dishes yourself, or you can ask your guests to bring an authentic dish from their favorite country. Again, you can also ask your guests to come in different outfits from those countries.
A school-themed picnic
Go back to the “good old days” with your friends by planning a school-themed picnic. Whether you plan a high school or a college picnic, you can recreate your favorite memories from when you were still a student. If your old uniforms still fit, you can wear them. If you and your friends come from different schools, you can share your experiences, your best memories, and even your most embarrassing experiences!
A frat or sorority picnic
Most people would love to go back to college because they feel like these were the best years of their lives. For those who were members of fraternities or sororities back in college, you can plan a whole picnic around this theme. Don’t forget to bring alcohol and blast some nostalgic tunes.
A beach-themed picnic
If you don’t want to go to the beach because of the crowds, then plan a beach-themed picnic instead. That way, you can still enjoy the beach in comfort of your backyard. Plan some games such as beach volleyball, and if you can find sand, you can also start a sandcastle building contest.
A circus picnic
There’s something magical and spectacular about going to the circus. We all love seeing the acrobats, the animals, the clowns, and all the other performers as they entertain the crowds. Bring this fun to your guests by planning a circus-themed picnic. You can even plan some circus-themed food such as hot dogs, cotton candy, popcorn, and more.
A musical picnic
Life won’t be as colorful without music. Celebrate the different types of music by planning a music-themed picnic. Gather music from different genres and play them on the speakers. You can even have a trivia game about these tunes and divide your guests into groups so they can compete with each other.
These are some ideas you may try depending on your guests. There are many other themes you can plan for your picnic too. Thinking about the theme is the first step in planning. Then you can start thinking about your guest list, the foods you will serve, and so on.
Company Picnic Flyer Templates
Tips for creating a picnic flyer template
As you design your picnic flyer template, think about what elements you’d like to include and what information you need to add to keep your guests well-informed. From the color scheme to the smallest details, it’s easy to come up with a professional-looking template. Here are some tips for you:
- Create a bold header which will immediately grab the attention of the reader.
- Include the main details of the picnic such as the date, the time, and the venue.
- Also, write down the exciting activities you will have to get the guests excited. You don’t have to describe the details of the activities. Too much information on the flyer might discourage your guests from reading everything on it.
- Choose the fonts of your text according to your theme. Just make sure that the fonts are bold, clear, and easy to read.
- Select a background for your template along with some relevant graphics again, depending on the theme of your picnic.
- Make use of an attractive color scheme and pick the colors which complement each other to make your design more visually appealing.
Designing a company picnic flyer or any other type of flyer doesn’t have to be a difficult task. You can even find ready-made templates online such as this one. The important thing is that you have fun designing your flyer and your picnic.
Picnic Flyer Samples
Other things to prepare when planning a picnic
After you’ve made your flyer and sent it out, there are other things you need to take care of. Planning a picnic involves a lot of tasks to ensure that the whole event goes smoothly so you can all have fun together. Here are other things you may have to prepare:
- Choose the best spot for your picnic. The best choices include your background, a rooftop, a park, a beach, and other similar locations.
- Write down your guest list so you know how much food to prepare.
- Create your invitation and send them out at the right time.
- Plan the foods you will serve to your guests Decide whether you’ll prepare all the food yourself or have the food catered.
- Pack a picnic basket which includes all of the essential items for your picnic.
- Plan your attire depending on the theme of your picnic.
- Go to the venue ahead of time and set everything up before your guests arrive.